|You have been shopping in town for weeks, you have been wrapping presents, you have cooked your pudding, you have hidden the gifts, you have decorated the house… then your boss asks you to organise the Christmas party!!!!!!! Well not to fear, one phone away is your salvation. 01-4005878
With over 180 seats and a strength in dealing with large groups, you are safe with us. Our menu has so much to choose from and it promises to be a brilliant night with great atmosphere, food and staff!
Christmas party Menu €35. We are one of the best restaurants in Dublin for Christmas parties who also open new years eve! Ask Mary (01-4005878) about our Sunday to Wednesday Christmas club, we are offering a complimentary mulled wine or prosecco reception, 1/2 price selected cocktails and a photograph of your group. Must mention offer to avail.
Christmas 2013 is fast approaching and what better restaurant in Dublin to celebrate your Christmas party then in the atmospheric and festive Brasserie Sixty6. This year we have devised a hearty selection of our best sellers with a seasonal twist alongside some brand new dishes just for you. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you with all your enquiries about hosting your function here, just give us a call. We look forward to celebrating Christmas 2013 with you here at Sixty6…once the snow keeps off that is!!! Please note that on busy days we do require 2.5 hour sittings starting at approximately 12.30pm, 3.30pm, 6.30pm and 9.30pm.
- Flavorful, colorful and delicious dishes from our Vegetarian Menu #brasseriesixty6 #restaurantdublin #dineindublin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Half Price Classic Cocktails at Brasserie Sixty6 Sunday to Tuesday Call 014005878 to book https://t.co/7Gryyx8MKG 19 hours ago
- Early Evening Menu Sunday to Wednesday all night Thursday to Saturday before 6:30pm https://t.co/u5yhbjKKk9 20 hours ago
- Brasserie Sixty6 Lunch Monday- Friday from 12pm- 3pm View menu here: goo.gl/1vzrA https://t.co/aUJg9wZS5G 21 hours ago
- RT @EspressoEvents1: Making plans for #brunch in #dublin this weekend? We suggest you #treatyourself & pop in to @brasseriesixty6 https://t… 23 hours ago